Try our indicators free of charge for 3 days just by registering. No credit card required.
Improve your trading with our tools
We develop and offer unique indicators/tools for quantitative* Bitcoin trading. We detect the deficiencies and manipulations of the market through our algorithms to use them in our favor.
* Quantitative trading is a trading system that uses mathematical and statistical models to trade markets.
Our main indicator: Liquidation Pools (Liquidation Heatmap)
Absolute truths in trading
- The market is a zero sum competition, when one wins another loses.
- The crypto market is unregulated and therefore subject to manipulation.
- The crypto market is poorly liquid.
- 90% of traders lose money.
With these premises we developed the Liquidation Pools, an indicator that allows us to anticipate manipulations, knowing the areas where most traders will lose. Using that information, we develop our strategies.
Trade to your advantage
Use unique indicators
Build your own strategies
Unique tools in the market
We have created our own tools to develop unique strategies that allow us to differentiate ourselves in the market.
Liquidation Pools (Liquidation Heatmap)
The colored areas that can be seen in the graph are the Liquidation Pools, also known as Liquidation Heatmap, where the liquidity within the market is represented with a heat map, which work as a magnet for the price. The Liquidation Pools are price zones, which indicate through a mathematical algorithm, where the over-leveraged traders could lose. Developed on different exchanges for: BTC/USDT, ETH/USDT, ADA/USDT, AVAX/USDT, BNB/USDT, DOGE/USDT, DOT/USDT, MATIC/USDT, TRX/USDT, TRX/USDT, XRP/USDT.
Anticipate the trend
- Algorithm that shows where the price would be most likely to go, forced by high frequency bots.
Know the bounce zones
- When the price moves towards the Pools, it liquidates the positions and ends up bouncing.
Optimize your operations
- Knowing this allows us to buy at minimum prices and sell at maximum prices.
Reduce your losses
- We know where most traders are going to lose, therefore we can identify a better area to place our stop losses.
- TradingView's like interface.
Improve your vision of the market
- They are like X-Rays in the graph that allows to identify the market manipulation.
Liquidity indicators like Bookmap, Atas, TensorCharts, TradingLite, etc., may look similar at first glance, but the Liquidation Pools are very different. In these indicators the Order Book is shown, that is, the liquidity outside the market, in the Liquidation Pools we show the liquidity inside the market.
Our algorithm calculates, with different probabilities, where the Stop Loss of over-leveraged traders will be liquidated or executed. We know that 90% of those traders will lose and based on that we develop our strategies.
High Frequency Chart
Reading of how the high frequency bots of the big operators are operating.
1 second interval
- Reading of the buy/sell orders that enter the market every millisecond, summarized in a graph of seconds.
High frequency indicator
- Indicator that accumulates and summarizes the direction in which the high-frequency bots are operating. It can be configured according to market circumstances.
- We seek to operate in the same way that high frequency bots do.
TrenDiff: Trend indicator
Indicator that marks the main trend of the market and helps us to operate in the same direction, seeking the Liquidation Pools as Take Profit targets.
Long and Short Trends
- Indicates Long and Short trends for extended movements.
- It is complemented by the Liquidation Pools, which mark the Take Profit zones.
Backtested strategy with more than 70% effectiveness.
Bitcoin price history since July 2018, with all our indicators to be able to detect patterns, build strategies and backtest them.
- Behavior of the price in multi timeframes: 5m, 15m, 1h y 4h.
All our indicators
- Open Interest, Volumen Buy/Sell, Liquidations, TrendDiff, etc.
- It allows you to select dates and browse the Bitcoin history.
Volume grouped by price levels.
Point of Control (POC)
- The price level with the highest traded volume.
- The highest/lowest reached price level during the specified time period.
Value Area (VA)
- The range of price levels in which a specified percentage of all volume was traded during the time period.
Discriminated volume of buy and sale
- Buy & Sell market orders
- Liquidations reported by exchanges, with margin in Bitcoin and stablecoins.
- Open interest on Bitcoin futures, in real time.
- All indicators available in TradingView.
BTC Supplier Model
Total mining cost of 1 BTC with highlighted market stages and mining profit zones.
- Total cost to produce 1 BTC, considering electricity, equipment amortization, maintenance, refrigeration, taxes, rents, administration, etc.
- Miners profit-taking zones for the different market stages.
- Key milestones throughout BTC history right on the chart.
- Price behavior in 1D and 1W timeframes.
Create your own quantitative strategies
Transform your operations into a quantitative trading system, complementing the indicators that you frequently use with the Liquidation Pools.
It automates a series of operations within BitMEX, through a simple and easy-to-use interface. It is installed in the browser and connects via API to the Exchange. Supports Testnet environment.
Autonomous Take Profit
- Automatically creates a Take Profit Limit order as soon as an open position is detected. The closing price is defined by specifying a percentage relative to the entry position.
Stop Loss according to risk
- Automatically creates a Stop Market order for the open position. The Stop price is defined by specifying a percentage relative to the entry position.
- Create multiple entry or exit orders within a specified price range.
- It allows you to enter or exit the market with a Buy/Sell Limit order that follows the market price until it is filled.
Efficient Stop Loss
- Set a Stop Loss Limit, to take advantage of the Fee Rebate and avoid Slippage situations, automatically adding a security Stop Loss that execute at Market.
- The volatility of the market allows to obtain profits between the purchase and sale differences that are detected in the Order Book. Set a determined Spread automatically.
Trading Different in the media
Find out about the repercussions of our news in the media
As we approach the halving, the price of Bitcoin remains without seeking new highs or lows
What does the price do during these lateralizations? According to the CEO of Trading Different, the price seeks market liquidity, repeating the liquidation cycles over and over again. "Through these cycles, money flows from weak hands to strong hands, it flows from retail operators to institutional funds"
According to the CEO of Trading Different, the ETH price is building enough liquidity for a breakout
The price of Ethereum has been in the range of USD 1,880 for days, accompanying the lateralization of bitcoin. The cryptocurrencies with the highest capitalization in the market are waiting for the reaction of their older brother.
According to the CEO of Trading Different, there is still not enough liquidity for the Bitcoin price to break higher
As time goes by, the upper zone fills up more and more with liquidity, forming a block of Pools from 31,000 to 31,800 USD. There is still not enough accumulated liquidity for the BTC price to break upwards, but as the days go by and the Bitcoin price remains in range, it will increase and these Pools will be the vehicle to seek new highs.
According to the CEO of Trading Different, the Bitcoin price crash has a high mathematical probability of continuing
After having a start to the year with a strong recovery in the price of Bitcoin, exceeding USD 30,000, the market began to capitalize on the gains and generate resistance zones where the offer began to appear.
According to the CEO of Trading Different, the price of ETH could have a rebound
At this time, while the crypto market awaits the important announcements by the FED that will be made in the second week of March, the price is sideways but remains volatile. It is the typical volatility that characterizes cryptos due to their lack of regulation and, consequently, manipulation.
According to one analyst, the $23,650 level is an "interesting zone" for the Bitcoin price.
This area is important to take into account, since all chartists are considering a bullish pennant, and as we already know, manipulation will try to prevent the retailer from winning. Therefore, by visualizing that probability, we could see a long sell-off first.
In the wake of Bitcoin's recovery, Cardano has been one of the top altcoins to rise in value
Cardano has seen an increase of more than 60% so far. Although the Cardano price is showing resistance to continue rising at USD 0.39, after such a rise we could expect a correction, which would be normal and healthy for the market.
Analyst claims the only way Bitcoin will hit new lows is with the rise of a new black swan
Paz told us that at this point in the bear market, we may have seen the full Deep, additionally there is not enough floating supply to generate new lows in the market, and that the patterns we see with the liquidation pools are beginning to be bullish in the medium term.
Why is there talk of a possible new low for the price of Bitcoin?
Surely you have seen many market analysts assure that Bitcoin has not yet bottomed out, projecting new lows in the areas of USD 12,000, USD 10,000 and up to USD 6,000. But what are the foundations behind these analyses?
What does the price of Bitcoin expect to reach USD 25,000?
The technical recession announced by the United States, the main indices of the traditional markets falling and the prelude to an energy crisis in Europe, are not the only reasons why investors stay away from making large capital injections into the crypto market. .
Existe una demostración matemática y visual de lo que está pasando con el precio de Bitcoin
Bitcoin cotiza cerca de los 21,700 USD y parece estar buscando un nivel de consolidación para lateralizar luego del ciclo bajista. ¿Pero qué sucede en un mercado lateral? ¿Cómo se opera un mercado cuando no tiene una tendencia clara?
Why is the price of Bitcoin falling below $24,000?
The Bitcoin price has been showing a very strong correlation with traditional financial markets. Higher-than-expected inflation in the United States and strong rumors of a continuation of a financial recession have generated panic in the markets.
Where can you expect a pause in this Bitcoin price crash?
The Bitcoin price continues to pull back and seems to have no support. How far will it go? The engineer Iván Paz, CEO of Trading Different, shared with Cointelegraph en Español an analysis regarding the price of Bitcoin at the moment.
Trading Different CEO: "Technical analysis is one of the biggest lies in trading"
What is trading? Why are so many people now engaged in cryptocurrency trading? Is it like gambling? To answer these and other questions, we spoke with the CEO of Trading Different, Iván Paz.
According to the CEO of Trading Different, this Bitcoin price recovery should not be trusted
The engineer Iván Paz, CEO of Trading Different, shared with Cointelegraph en Español an analysis regarding the price of Bitcoin. Among others, he stated that this recovery in the price of Bitcoin should not be trusted.
The price of Bitcoin passed USD 47,000 and is close to USD 48,000
The Bitcoin price continues to give rise to talk in recent days, especially with the rise last weekend. Engineer Iván Paz, CEO of Trading Different, shared an analysis in this regard with Cointelegraph en Español.
Why the price of Bitcoin could fall to 30,000 thousand dollars?
The Bitcoin price continues to give rise to talk in recent days. Some wonder if the price of BTC could go as low as $30,000. Engineer Iván Paz, CEO of Trading Different, shared an analysis in this regard with Cointelegraph en Español.
What do our users say?
The Liquidation Pools are the best and have helped me trade with confidence. Thanks to them I can trade BTC and ETH being profitable while I dedicate myself to something I like.
I can no longer live without them, I recommend them 100%.
I always look forward to new updates. The truth is that BitXpander and the Liquidation Pools improved my trading by 1000%!
In my operations there is a before and after of the Settlement Pools. When I started trading I made the mistake of many: following a well-known YouTuber. This caused me to lose a lot of money. Then I got to know this wonderful tool and from there I started to be profitable. Knowing the liquidation points and trading those liquidations with the pools using the strategies, together with good risk management, is the best thing that could have happened to me.
I wish I had known about them sooner!
I am new to the community. I finished the basic course and made notes in a notebook as a guide and machete... now I'm starting to backtest and practice on the BitMEX testnet.
All the videos of the course are super interesting and didactic! course!
Did you know that the Exchanges could pay your subscription?
Sign up Create your Trading Different account in less than a minute. You just need an email.
Connect your Exchange Create an account on one of the Exchanges using our affiliate link and associate your Exchange ID in your Trading Different profile.
We give you back the commissions! Get up to 50% of your trading commissions back as credit, so you can buy or extend your subscription to Trading Different.
If you make
20trades per month of
$5000each, with a trading fee per trade (2 orders) of
0.05%, you pay the Exchange:
20 trades * 2 orders per trade * $5000 * 0.05% = $100
Over that value paid to the Exchange, they give us back up to
50%of those commissions and we decided to return them to you!. In the previous example, we would credit you
Trading Different uses TradingView technology to display data on charts. TradingView is a charting platform for a global community of traders and investors, but it's especially valued by crypto enthusiasts: you can track detailed symbol charts, e.g. BTC/USD chart and ETH/USD chart to always stay on top of where the markets are moving and be prepared for a next trade.
We have plans that adapt to the needs of each person.
Are you a trader? Are you a holder? Choose yours!
Tools focused for Bitcoin Holders.
- Pools Liquidation Pools for BTC with 1D timeframe and 3x, 5x and 10x leverages. Supported exchanges: Binance
- BTC Supplier Model Total mining cost of 1 BTC with highlighted market stages and mining profit zones
- Discord & Zooms Access to our Discord server and Zooms with the team
All the necessary tools and indicators to start improving your trading strategies.
Trader 1 MONTH
Trader 3 MONTHSYou save 15%
Trader 6 MONTHSYou save 20%
Trader 12 MONTHSYou save 30%
- Pools Liquidation Pools for BTC and main altcoins (ETH, BNB, ADA, DOT, AVAX, MATIC, XRP, TRX and DOGE) in multi timeframe + Indicators (OI, Buy/Sell, Liquidations). Supported exchanges: Binance, BitMEX, Bybit and Deribit
- Historical Chart Backtest all the supported symbols in different timeframes: 5m, 15m, 1h and 4h. Turn your strategies into a quantitative system that respects clear mathematical premises, corroborating its effectiveness and ROI% with a complete backtest since 2019.
- High Frequency Chart 1 second BTC Chart with configurable High Frequency (HF) indicator
- Volume Profile Volume grouped by price levels
- TrenDiff Indicator Trade with our new trend indicator. Includes tutorial with Long and Short strategy
- More Indicators Buy/Sell Volume, Open Interest, realtime Liquidations and TradingView indicators
- BitXpander Plugin to expand BitMEX functions and trade spread strategy
- Holder Pack All the tools & indicators from the Holder Pack and access to our Discord server and Zooms with the team
Affiliate programWe have a collaboration plan for influencers and references of trading communities. They will be able to access all our tools and obtain exclusive benefits.
Request access to the Affiliate Program
Please fill in as much information as possible.
Whoops! Something went wrong.
We have received your message. We will contact you shortly.
We show you our statistics
We develop our own quantitative strategies using our indicators.
You can develop your own strategies too.
- Average effectiveness
- Historial trades
- Unique strategies
- Tools and indicators
The numbers are important
Our strategies are created using "only our indicators", demonstrating their effectiveness. They are analyzed with their backtest and corresponding metrics to be able to start working and operate with real capital. This type of data tells us about the robustness of each strategy and its risks, hence the importance of doing a backtest.
Get to know us
Trading Different Team
We have a professional team of engineers and developers who develop advanced and unique tools in the crypto market, as well as new trading strategies and systems.
CEO & Trader
CTO & Senior Developer
Roberto De la Fuente
Trader & Trainer
Personalized attention to find out more about our developments
- Main address
30 N Gould St
Sheridan, Wyoming 82801, USA